I feel like I've not done an update type post on here in (literally) years so here goes! (ps I copied this blog post off of Ellie, go check out her blog!)
• I got my A level results back a couple of days ago and got an A in Business Studies, B in Geography and a B in Photography (which was one mark off an A - gaaaaaah!)
• I'm not going to university until next year, which I guess means I'm now on my gap year, wohoo!
• I'm going to be spending the next six months doing a marketing internship, doing the Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification and working part time which I'm really looking forward to!
• I think I've caught the traveling bug after visiting Marrakech, Berlin and Barcelona in the past month and I'm already looking at where to go next
• Carissa and I have become obsessed with picnics, and any excuse for a picnic is a good excuse - think work lunch breaks in the park, outdoor film screenings, fish and chips at the beach, London Zoo and even a McDonalds picnic in London Victoria train station - yeah that really happened...
• I appear to of discovered a new love for winter coats - it's August and I have somehow already bought four of them which I can't wait to wear with oversized jumpers, scarves and ugg boots as dressing up as a fluffy snowman is apparently my favourite thing to do in winter.